Being a new parent is hard. Feeding your baby doesn’t have to be. Created to make the lives of new parents easier, BlueSmart mia2 automatically and seamlessly records all baby feeding data to the free BlueSmart Baby Tracker mobile app. Ensure optimal feedings and monitor the parts that matter most.
- Automatic portion measurement
- Temperature alert
- Expiration warning
- Angle alert
- Feeding duration
- Works with almost any baby bottle (See compatible bottles)
- Dishwasher-safe silicone sleeve, hand washable indicator puck
- Pairs and syncs with free BlueSmart Baby Tracker app via Bluetooth
BlueSmart Baby Tracker app
- Automatically sync and stores all feeding data
- Access all your baby data in one place
- Receive feeding plan suggestions and tips
- Set and meet daily/weekly/monthly feeding goals
- Keep a journal of your newborn (milestones, photos, sleep, notes, more)
- Share baby data with your family or pediatrician and ensure a healthy baby
- 2019 CES Innovations Award Honoree
- Reviewed.com Editor's Choice CES 2019
- Women’s Health Editor’s Choice CES 2019
- Parents Best Family Tech at CES 2019
- Fartherly Favorite 2019
- Best of Smart Baby Products - Ideaing.com
* Bottle not included
** Is not a bottle warmer
*** Information is not intended to replace the advice of your pediatrician
How to use
Keeping track of all your baby’s feedings manually is complicated and time-consuming, but using BlueSmart mia2 couldn’t be simpler.
Step 1: Before Feeding - Insert your baby bottle into BlueSmart mia2 and let it rest on a hard, flat surface until the ‘portion measured’ indicator lights up green. The indicator lights will alert you if the temperature of the milk or formula is optimal or not.
Step 2: Feeding - If the ‘portion measured’ indicator is lit, you may pick up BlueSmart mia2 with bottle and feed your baby. To avoid distracting the baby while feeding, the indicators will only light up if the feeding angle is too steep, or the temperature is too hot.
Step 3: After Feeding - Put BlueSmart mia2 with bottle back onto a hard, flat surface and the feeding will be recorded automatically. Open the app on your Bluetooth-paired device, and you will find all of your baby’s feeding details.
Indicator Puck: The indicator puck is the brain of BlueSmart mia2. Its embedded technology includes high-precision weight, temperature, motion, time, and color sensors to ensure optimal feedings. Bluetooth and patented technology provides fast, stable data transmission and an easy pairing experience. Just open the app and the indicator puck sends everything you could ever want to know about your baby's feedings right to your fingertips.
Silicone Sleeve: Made with food-grade, FDA-approved silicone, the colorful BlueSmart mia2 sleeve sports an elegant flower design symbolizing purity, health, and prosperous growth. It also functions to accommodate baby bottles of various sizes. The silicone sleeve separates easily from the indicator puck for cleaning and is dishwasher safe – so you never have to worry about spills.
Charging Plate: Keep your indicator puck charged on this sleek white wireless charging plate. Simply set the puck on the plate to activate the magnetic contact charging. The charging plate also comes with a USB-C power cable.